Wednesday 13 March 2013

Happy Birthday.... To My Blog!


It has officially been 1 year since I started my little blog and I didn't want to not let it go by without a wee mention. I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that has stopped by and an even bigger thank you for anyone that has taken the time to follow or leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one <3 I will continue to post in the future. Right now I will have to put my college work first as I missed over a month of college and need to catch up and prepare for  2 exams etc but I will be back soon enough! I have some recipes I want to try out and a whole lot of beauty related nonsense to share :). So much has changed since last year, unbelievably..but gotta keep going!

Images (Tumblr)


Helen xX

20 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blog Birthday xx

    http://littleandrandom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogbirthday!
    Good luck with your studies, hope everything goes well~~
    look forward to your furture posts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on making a year! it's nearly my blog birthday soon too! here's to another year!!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yaay! Yes hopefully another year.. and some more.. :D xx

      Delete
  5. Wow, such a nice blog you have here♥Congrats!
    You can check out mine too, maybe you'd like to follow each other.
    Have a beautiful day!
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw congrats! thats lovely. x

    lilacbeam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks!!! cant wait to get back into blogging again :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday to your pretty blog!:) congrats <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just came across your blog and would like to say well done, you've done an amazing job! Please take a look at mine - I only started it yesterday so its not full of posts yet haha :)
    http://allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com
    Thanks hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthdayyyy to your blog :D xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone that takes the time to read my blog and comments, I always reply <3